Policies regarding MSPs and resellers on the TCPShield platform
This page serves to outline our reseller and MSP (managed service provider) policy as of 2022/10/03.
Currently, our approved MSPs and hosting providers are as followed:
- cubeOps (Airee)
- AWAKENING 合同会社。
Account sharing (such as on Premium plan) is generally permitted provided the following conditions are met:
- 1.Each user you wish to share is on their own network, and no two servers share the same network.
- 2.Domains on each network only correspond to the server that network was intended for. In other words, ExampleMC and HubCraft cannot share the same network.
- 3.The sub users understand that the account owner (master) has full visibility of networks under their account.
To become an MSP, your business must fit the following criteria:
- 1.Domain registration date no earlier than than 1 year ago from time of applying.
- 2.Minimum of 10 customers which you are ready to onboard.
- 3.Provide formal documentation of either your registered LLC, or articles of incorporation, dating back a minimum of 1 year. Documentation must be provided from an official source in the jurisdiction of your business.
In the event an MSP becomes unable to pay their subscription, the MSP will be placed in a 5 day grace period from the day their invoice is marked as overdue. Past this date, their account will be assumed delinquent and reset to free plan.
The MSP assumes responsibility that their customers may choose to onboard via their own account in this event. We would be willing to assist of any transfer of ownership for networks that fall into this category via our normal support channels.